What benefits does Realtek offer?
- The Employee Welfare Committee provides holiday and birthday gift vouchers as well as a self-service benefit plan.
- Employee discounted gift vouchers and special prices at certain retailers.
- Free annual health checks help employees implement self-health care management.
- Disbursing of holiday bonuses and subsidies for weddings and funerals.
- The Employee Welfare Committee allocates funds for various club activities.
- The Employee Assistance Program provides psychological counseling, legal counseling, and stress relief massage services.
- Professional consultation by resident physicians and health assistance by resident nurses.
- The employee cafeteria, café, and convenience stores provide employees with a variety of discounted food & beverage services.
- Employee group insurance and business insurance, in addition to labor and health insurance to enhance their work and life protection.
- Realtek Family Day and the annual year-end banquet online prize drawing.
- Realtek Recreation Hall provides space for exercise, reading, and gaming, as well as a breastfeeding room, and a health management facility.
Unpaid Parental Leave System
Realtek deeply cares about every employee and is happy to see all members of this Big Crab Family smoothly and safely complete every important phase of their lives. As part of this commitment, we implemented an unpaid parental leave system based on the ‘Gender Equality in Employment Act’. All male and female employees can apply for leave to look after their family members.
Preemptive Implementation of the Government’s Pandemic Prevention Policies
Since the outbreak of Covid-19 at the end of 2019, Realtek has closely monitored the pandemic and the government’s pandemic prevention policies. Realtek preemptively launched safety and health defense mechanisms, quickly established cross-department response teams, and assigned pandemic prevention tasks, enlisting all employees in the organization to join. These steps ensured the safety of Realtek employees and upheld safe, efficient operations. Going forward, Realtek will continue to monitor the pandemic and act in accordance with government policies covering employees’ daily life.
To fully achieve pandemic prevention while maintaining business efficiency and safety, Realtek established cross-departmental response teams that are responsible for developing pandemic prevention and control measures, and enhancing both risk prevention and management. At the same time, the response teams implement emergency response mechanisms. In May 2021, as the pandemic worsened in Taiwan, we implemented ‘Working from Home’ measures as well as work plans that restricted interactions among employees stationed atdifferent buildings and floor levels. Visitors were temporarily prohibited, no group ctivities were allowed in the offices, and employees joined internal and external meetings remotely to reduce direct contact between people. These measures lowered transmission opportunities and supported national disease prevention efforts.
As the pandemic continues, pandemic prevention remains a critical responsibility and an important task in Realtek’s sustainable operations. Realtek will continue to follow local government policies and guidelines while monitoring pandemic changes and implementing pandemic prevention measures. These measures will uphold the safety of all employees.
Selecting Quality Teams to Conduct Annual On-Site Health Checks