Environmental Sustainbility Policy
- Environmental compliance: Obey the law; comply with environmental protection laws and related regulations.
- Aggressive resource management: Reduce waste, advocate for energy conservation, practice recycling, and improve reuse.
- Better pollution prevention: Emphasize environmental protection through reduction of industrial waste, improved self-management, use of green materials, and a policy of continuous improvement.
- Promotion of education and training: Use environmental management education and training to enhance awareness of environmental responsibility and promote total participation in environmental improvement plans.
- Continuous improvement plan: Monitor environmental topics, balance demand and protection, realize environmental sustainability and its implementation.
Climate Change Risk Management
GHG, Water and Waste (2018-2019)