|7.1+2 Channel HD Audio Codec with Content Protection
|The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with Realtek proprietary lossless content protection technology that protects pre-recorded content while still allowing full-rate audio enjoyment from DVD audio, Blu-ray DVD, or HD DVD discs.
The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality, and is designed for Windows Vista premium desktop and laptop systems.
All analog I/O are input and output capable, and headphone amplifiers are also integrated at three analog output ports (port-D/port-E/port-F). All analog I/Os can be re-tasked according to user definitions.
Support for 16/20/24-bit SPDIF and I2S (Master mode) output with up to 192kHz sample rate offers easy connection of PCs to consumer electronic products such as digital decoders and speakers. The ALC1150 also features secondary SPDIF-OUT output and converter to transport digital audio output to a High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) transmitter.
The ALC1150 supports host audio from the Intel chipsets, and also from any other HDA compatible audio controller. With various software utilities like environment sound emulation, multiple-band and independent software equalizer, dynamic range compressor and expander, optional Dolby PCEE program, SRS TruSurround HD, SRS Premium Sound, Fortemedia SAM, Creative Host Audio, Synopsys Sonic Focus, DTS Surround Sensation | UltraPC, and DTS Connect licenses, the ALC1150 offers the highest sound quality, providing an excellent entertainment package and game experience for PC users.
- Front-DAC with 115/110dB SNR (A-weighting, Differential/Single-End Output), ADC09h with 104dB SNR (A-weighting)
- DACs (except Front-DAC) with 96dB SNR (A-weighting), ADC08h with 93dB SNR (A-weighting)
- Ten DAC channels support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of concurrent independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel output
- Two stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, multiple stereo recording
- All DACs supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- All ADCs supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- Primary 16/20/24-bit SPDIF-OUT supports 32k/44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- Secondary 16/20/24-bit SPDIF-OUT supports 32k/44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/192kHz sample rate
- I2S-OUT supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate up to 24bits and master mode only.
- All analog jacks (port-A to port-H) are stereo input and output re-tasking
- Port-D/E/F built-in headphone amplifiers
- Port-B/C/E/F with software selectable boost gain (+10/+20/+30dB) for analog microphone input
- Software selectable 2.3V/3.0V/3.8V VREFOUT
- Up to four channels of microphone array input are supported for AEC/BF applications
- Three jack detection pins; each designed to detect up to 4 jacks
- Supports legacy analog mixer architecture
- Up to two GPIOs (General Purpose Input and Output) for customized applications. GPIO0 and GPIO1 share pin with SPDIF-OUT2 and I2S-SDO
- Supports anti-pop mode when analog power LDO-IN is on and digital power is off
- Content Protection for Full Rate lossless DVD Audio, Blu-ray DVD, and HD-DVD audio content playback (with selected versions of WinDVD/PowerDVD/TMT)
- 0.75dB per step output volume and input volume control
- Supports 3.3V digital core power, 1.5V or 3.3V digital I/O power for HD Audio link, and 5.0V analog power
- Intel low power ECR compliant and power status control for each analog/digital converter and pin widget
- Built-in analog LDO
- 48-pin QFN ‘Green’ package
- Meets Microsoft WLP 3.x and future WLP audio requirements
- WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Direct Sound 3D™ compatible
- I3DL2 compatible
- 7.1+2 channel multi-streaming enables concurrent gaming/VoIP
- Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
- Multiband software equalizer and tools provided
- Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting effect
- Dynamic range control (expander, compressor, and limiter) with adjustable parameters
- Intuitive Configuration Panel (Realtek Audio Manager) to enhance user experience
- Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice applications
- Smart multiple streaming operation
- HDMI audio driver for AMD platform
- Optional Dolby PCEE program, SRS TruSurround HD, SRS Premium Sound, Fortemedia SAM, Creative Host Audio, Synopsys Sonic Focus, DTS Surround Sensation | UltraPC, and DTS Connect licenses
- Desktop multimedia PCs
- Notebook PCs
Download Page Links